Butterflies and kisses!Our baby girl's room is finally finished!
Sweet dreams!
I love our crib bedding, colors and how Jay painted it. It feels so great to have a start on this and hopefully finish soon!
Jay painted this room probably 10 times! It was either too pink, too green or something. He did such a nice job and I am so thankful to have the painting done and get on with the decorating!!
Sarah, I am so glad you are blogging now! Your girl's room is so adorable. I love the colors and the wood floor. Dressing up the room is not even half as much fun as dressing up that precious angel you will have in a couple months!
Sarah, I am so glad you are blogging now! Your girl's room is so adorable. I love the colors and the wood floor. Dressing up the room is not even half as much fun as dressing up that precious angel you will have in a couple months!
ReplyDelete