Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Best Buddies.....

small and furry! Here are adorable pics of Murphy and Jaelyn, and her two friends Chase and Dillan! I think that Murphy is finally starting to like Jaelyn as he wants to be where ever she is. If she is playing on the floor on her blanket, then he wants to be right next to her ON HER BLANKET! It is getting really cute, and precious how they are together!

Here Jaelyn is with her two buddies, Chase and Dillan at her first Super Bowl Party! She had so much fun rolling around, grabbing her toes, and playing with the boys. As the night went on, she kept stripping down to all but her onesie and socks! We better watch out for this girl likes to be naked:)



Chase with his big, blue eyes!



Jaelyn, Dillan and Chase just hanging out!





Whoa...look, I can touch my toes!




Best buds!






I see trouble in the next couple of years with these two!







Align Center


No comments:

Post a Comment

Background