July 2010
Colorado Road Trip
Jason, Jaelyn, Murphy and I headed out for a Colorado roadtrip to visit family and sightsee new and old places! Traveling with a 9 month old and a puppy either makes us crazy or maybe we are always that way and just do not know any different! We had a blast...
First Stop: Grand Junction and Fruita, Colorado
We stopped by to see Grandpa and Grandma Ruybal in Fruita! We relaxed, visited vineyards, got a new set of tires, and played with Jaelyn!
Second Stop: Almont, Colorado and Crested Butte, Colorado
For Jason's birthday I decided to take him to his favorite river, the Taylor, and rent a cabin. Fishing: good idea! Cabin in Almont....let's just say I will NEVER stay there again! Our cabin was a dump! On the positive side, we were in beautiful Colorado and I discovered Crested Butte for the first time! Although Almont, CO will never see us again; I would go back to Crested Butte in a heartbeat! That was one of the most beautiful places in Colorado that I have ever visited!
No comments:
Post a Comment