Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Purple Cake

For the last month Jaelyn has been talking about "A Purple Cake!" That is what she wanted for Christmas from Santa Claus. She went and visited Santa and told him about the "Purple Cake!" She told grandparents, friends, and strangers about her "Purple Cake!" Everyone thought it was the sweetest thing ever! So, as Christmas morning arrived, we all anxiously awoke to see what Santa had brought Jaelyn for Christmas! As I thought he would...Santa came through with amazing delivery and creativity I must say. There, laying under the tree was the purplest cake that I have ever seen finished with white sprinkles and stars decorating the top of the cake. Even the inside of the cake was purple!

Jaelyn was so excited she jumped up and down shouting, "Purple cake, purple cake! Yeah!!" She looked at her cake from Santa, admired the white stars and sprinkles, and then stuck her finger in the frosting tasting it over and over. It truly was the sweetest thing ever!





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Background