Thursday, June 21, 2012

11 months 3 weeks....

Where did the time go? A question that we always ask ourselves. As moms, dads, grandparents, etc.  Really, this year has flown by. It was just yesterday I was holding this little, scrawny, bird legged, red faced baby in my arms saying, "I forgot how little newborns are!!"  We called her "tree frog"  because she would snuggle up and fit on your shoulder and she would sleep, so little, so peacful!...To now I have a one-year old. Almost a toddler, not a baby anymore! Elliana is sweet, smiley and has enough personality for five toddlers! I have enjoyed this last year more than I ever thought being a stay at home mom (SAHM-love it:) and watching her grow, learn, laugh, play with Jaelyn and seemingly want to do EVERYTHING that Jaelyn does. Her best friend and entertainment is Murphy our dog, (at least someone in the family thinks he is funny!), and I love this little girl so, so much! So, here she is...tounge and all! I can't wait for the next year and what it will bring!
On tummy, with "meme" (AKA pacifier), butt up!!!

When I was a baby I would sleep like this...and sometimes still do when I am REALLY tired! Cute when you're a baby...weird when your husband asks, "What are you doing?" 

As sweet as they come!

Craft/mess time with cornstarch and shaving cream! (Even Murphy got in on the action!)


Elliana's best friend Murphy!

Always on a mission...

to put something in her mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background