Saturday, November 10, 2012

Pumpkins and Halloween Time

October has to be one of my favorite months of fall! It starts our with Jaelyn's birthday and then just keeps getting better and better. The cooking, the decorating, celebrating fall and Halloween, and being outside on those beautiful fall days! This fall was no exception, and the girls and I especially enjoyed every single day to the fullest!
 
Getting ready to make homemade pumpkin pie and pumpkin apple soup from scratch.... this was my first time and it IS definitely worth the extra effort!

Watching those pumpkins cook!

Elli getting ready to eat some yummy soup! It looks like she might eat veggies all the time, but I took this picture because she NEVER eats veggies!

Jaelyn and her pumpkin soup!

Elliana the ladybug!

Jaelyn is Cinderella!


The girls being goofy!
Jaelyn has "sweet" princess dance moves!

Pumpkin carving. Jaelyn and I did this when Elliana was napping because, "I just knew better:)"

Getting ready for trick or treating!

Ready for candy action! This was Jaelyn's first time going door to door, and she did amazing!

Elliana then joined in on the action too!

Happy Halloween 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background